Federal Bureau of Prisons Employees

Federal Bureau of Prisons Employees

Federal Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Protecting Injured Federal Bureau of Prisons Employees

If you work for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, whether an administrator, a correctional officer, cook or maintenance person, and you suffer an injury on the job, you are required to pursue any workers’ compensation benefits through a claim under the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA). The provisions of FECA are substantially different from state workers’ compensation statutes. You want a lawyer who is well-versed in the federal law and who has helped others in situations like yours.

At Uliase & Uliase, in Haddon Heights, New Jersey, attorney Tom Uliase has focused his practice on federal worker injury claims for more than 30 years, representing clients throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland and New York. His wife Carolyn, also in practice for more than 28 years, has centered her representation on these types of claims for many years. We have considerable knowledge of and long history in the federal compensation system, and know how to help you pursue the benefits you need and deserve.

Our firm offers a reduced-fee consultation to potential clients so that we can evaluate your case and explain our services. To arrange an appointment, contact our office online or call us at (856) 310-9002.

Experienced Counsel for Injured Federal Bureau of Prisons Workers

We represent a wide range of Federal Bureau of Prisons workers who have sustained an injury on the job, including:

  • Correctional officers
  • Custodians
  • Vocational rehabilitation workers
  • Maintenance employees
  • Cooks

We handle all types of injuries suffered by prison employees, including cases involving assault or trauma suffered while trying to apprehend an inmate or defend against an assault. We also handle injuries that occur in day-to-day activities, from repetitive stress and lifting, to all types of accidents.

Our lawyers will assist you at any stage of a workplace injury claim, whether you have just been hurt and need help filing your initial application for benefits, or your claim has been denied and you want to appeal. We will gather and review all evidence to support your claim and will be your representative in all hearings and appeals.

Contact Us

Contact our office by e-mail or call us at (856) 310-9002 to set up an appointment with an experienced federal workers’ compensation attorney. We are available to meet with you weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We offer a free consultation for injured workers.

There’s No Better Time to Get Started