The Defense Base Act—Providing Workers’ Compensation Benefits for Civilian Contractors Overseas

When you’ve been hurt on the job in the United States, you typically file for workers’ compensation benefits under the applicable state workers’ compensation law or under FECA (the Federal Employee Compensation Act). But what

There’s No Better Time to Get Started